Ride-On toys can go up to the speed of 15 mph. The Ride-On toys from different brands like Fit Right, Razor, Kidtrax, Power Wheels offer the fastest Ride-On toys recommended for kids from 3-15 years.
The ten Fastest Ride-On toys have motors up to 1000 watts and the battery pack up to 48V based on the model and brand.
Table of Contents
List of Top 10 Fastest Ride Ons for Kids
This ranking is generated based on the speed of the Ride-Ons; the price, features, and ratings may vary.
- FIT Right 2020 Baja-X 48 Volt 1000 Watt Go-Kart (sold out)
- Razor Dirt Rocket SX500 McGrath Bike
- Razor Pocket Mod Miniature Euro
- Razor MX400 Dirt Rocket Ride-On Bike
- Segway Ninebot Electric GoKart
- Razor Dune Buggy
- Razor Dirt Quad ATV
- Radio Flyer Ultimate Go-Kart
- Kidzone Powerful Team 7 EVA Treaded Tires ATV
- Power Wheels Jeep Wrangler
Let’s see what each model is offering.
Fit Right 2020 Baja-X 48 Volt 1000 Watt Go-Kart (sold out)
Currently this ride on car is sold out, but I will let you know, when it is back in stock. Fit Right is one of the top brands which offers Ride-On toys for kids. This Baja-X Go-Kart has a fantastic racing look which is loved by a lot of kids.
This vehicle is the most powerful on the list having a 48V battery pack and 1000 watt brushless motor, which boosts the speed. This Go-Kart has a top speed of 20 mph, with a weight limit of 175 pounds. This Go-Kart is recommended for kids age 12 and above.
The Fit Right Go-Kart has a forward and reverse option with a foot throttle, giving your child a great learning experience.
This Ride-On comes with parental speed control, which has three options, the low with 13 mph, the medium with 16 mph, and the high with 18-20 mph. You can select the speed mod with a separate key provided for the parents. The seatbelts are also offered for extra safety.
The Baja-X Go-Kart from Fit Right is built to last for a long time; it is made from high tensile steel and comes with pneumatic tires and disc brakes. You can run this vehicle in harsh conditions best for off-road use.
Baja-X Go-Kart Ride-On is easy to assemble because it comes almost assembled in the stock packing. You have to make two roll bars and a steering wheel by installing five screws. Shipping is NO LOST PACKAGE GUARANTEED.
Razor Dirt Rocket SX500 McGrath Bike
Razor is one of the best brands that offers Ride-On Bikes and ATVs for kids; their Ride-On toys are durable, fast, and safe. This Ride On the bike is inspired by the best motocross rider of history, Jeremy McGrath.
The vehicle has a 36V battery with a chain-driven motor, double-crown fork, folding metal foot Pegs and steel body. The top speed of this Ride-On is 15 mph which can carry the weight up to 175 lbs.
This Ride-On is recommended for kids ages 14 and above because of its bike shape and speed.
The Mcgrath Ride-On Bike has an authentic dirt bike frame with original graphics of the famous rider, and it has a continuous running time of 40 minutes.
- Inspired by the winningest motocross rider in history, Jeremy McGrath
- Complete with authentic McGrath graphics and fairing design, genuine dirt bike frame geometry and a high-torque, Variable speed motor for a super-charged experience
- Carries riders at speeds of up to 15 mph with 40 minutes of continuous use
- Features dual suspension and riser handlebars, large pneumatic knobby tires, retractable kickstand, and hand operated dual disc brakes. Recommended for ages 14 and up; supports riders up to 175 pounds
- 36V (three 12V) sealed lead acid rechargeable battery system
The bike has dual suspension, large pneumatic knobby tires, riser handlebars, retractable kickstand and dual disc brake operated by hand. The throttle is twist grip like the actual bikes.
This Ride-On is not recommended for younger kids because it is fast, and the younger kids may not balance the bike. The bike is excellent for off-road use because of its dirt bike structure. The protective gear with a helmet is highly recommended.
Razor Pocket Mod Miniature Euro
This Ride-On scooter is also under the flag of Razor. This miniature version of the Euro is the choice of parents for their beloved children. This mini version of the retro scooter stands out in every eye when your kid is driving it.
This mini scooter has a high-power motor with high torque and a chain-driven system. This Ride-On is very fast in its category with a top speed of 15 mph. Speed also has variability options. It is recommended for kids and teens ages 13 and above.
This Ride-On scooter comes in White, Betty, Blue, Pink, Red, Sweet Pea, and Vapor Black color. The running time of this scooter is up to 40 minutes. The Ride-On is recommended for both boys and girls but is mainly loved by the girls.
- RETRO STYLE: The Pocket Mod gives everyone with an eye for fashion and passion for action, a set of wheels that is sure to be the hottest ride on the block
- POWERFUL MOTOR: Powered by a 24V, high-torque, single-speed chain-driven motor that delivers electrifying fun at speeds up to 15 mph (24 km/h) for kids ages 13 and up
- LONG RANGE BATTERY: Rechargeable 24V (two 12V) sealed-lead-acid battery system provides up to 40 minutes of continuous use while also building comfort, confidence, and control
- SAFETY & COMFORT: This mini electric scooter has a kid-sized frame making it the perfect introduction to electric-powered fun; 12-inch pneumatic tires and a rear hand-operated brake for a smooth ride
- DURABLE & LONG-LASTING: An all-steel frame provides for a solid ride that stands up to rugged use and time with a max rider weight of 170 lbs. (77 kg).; Features soft rubber grips with twist acceleration control for easy acceleration; User weight capacity: 170 pounds; Dimensions: 50 x 18 x 30 inches
Perfect Kid-sized frame makes comfortable and electric-powered fun. The tires are 12-inch pneumatic, eye-catching wheels, and the brake is operated by hand, making it a smooth ride. This Ride-On is not recommended for off-road activities. A helmet is highly recommended for riding the scooter.
The Ride can stand up to rugged use. The body is made of all steel which makes it durable and long-lasting. The vehicle can go up to 10 miles in one charge, so your kid can have long-term fun.
Razor MX400 Dirt Rocket Ride-on Bike
The MX400 Dirt Rocket Ride by Razor is a two-wheeler bike similar to a dirt bike in design. This Ride-On is suitable for kids and teens of the ages 13 years and above.
Razor is one of the top brands in the Ride On category. This Ride-On comes with a powerful motor of 250-watt, the torque is impressive, the motor is chain driven, which gives speed up to 14 MPH.
Two 12v batteries are assembled on the bike. The battery takes 12 hours to charge fully and run for 30 minutes. 12-inch pneumatic knobby rubber tires are provided on the bike, which makes the traction work perfectly.
The bike is durable and made to last. The body is made of steel in the design of authentic dirt bikes. Twist acceleration control with soft rubber grips is provided. The brake is hand-operated from steering and is in the rear part.
- POWERFUL MOTOR: Powered by a 250-watt, high-torque, variable-speed, chain-driven motor that delivers electrifying fun at speeds up to 14 mph (22 km/h) ages 13 and up; Dimensions: 44 x 24.5 x 31.0 inches
- LONG RANGE BATTERY: Rechargeable 24V (two 12V) sealed lead-acid battery system provides up to 30 minutes of continuous use while also building comfort, confidence, and control. Takes 12 hours to fully charge
- SAFETY & COMFORT: The Razor Dirt Rocket MX400 electric dirt bike has spoked 12-inch pneumatic knobby tires that help soften out rough surfaces for a smooth ride and folding metal foot pegs
- DURABLE & LONG-LASTING: An all-steel frame with authentic dirt bike geometry provides for a solid ride off-road with a max rider weight of 140 lbs. (64 kg)
- EXTRA FEATURES: Additional features include soft rubber grips with twist acceleration control for easy acceleration, hand-operated rear brake, shatter-resistant plastic fairings, double crown fork, and retractable kickstand
MX400 Ride-On is great in overland activities as its structure is made like this. The throttle and brakes are on the correct sides, similar to the big bikes. Because of its big knobby tires, the brakes work perfectly.
The parents are advised to train their kids to drive this bike because a two-wheeler can be hard to control for beginners. You can easily assemble the bike; assemble the steering into the bike.
All the other parts come already assembled. This vehicle has four varieties in colors which include White, Black, Red, and Green.
Segway Ninebot Electric Gokart
The Segway Go-Kart comes with a unique modern look, and you can double the fun by attaching the Ninebot S, which gives it a speed of 10 mph. This Ride-On is recommended for both kids and parents.
The speed and size are adjustable according to the model and Ninebots. The Segway Go-Kart has a mileage of 13.7 miles.
This Ride-On Gives a drift racing excitement; it comes with a hand brake and pedal brake, you can switch to forward and reverse. The steering ratio provided gives safety to the rider.
This Ride-On has three driving modes based on the age of the driver. It can accommodate the driver from 4’3” to 6’5″ and a maximum load up to 220 lbs.
- Double the Fun: By attaching your Ninebot S to the GoKart Kit, you can enjoy a fully-functional GoKart with range up to 13.7 miles and speed up to 10mph. With an adjustable frame length, both kids and adults can enjoy the drift experience
- Designed to Fit Most Riders: Segway Ninebot GoKart features three driving modes suitable for different ages. The adjustable frame and steering wheel fit riders between 4' 5" to 6' 3" (130 cm - 190 cm) with a max load of 220 pounds (100 kg)
- Secure Your Safety: Ninebot S's hand brake & brake pedal offer a double braking system that improves safety. Equipped with two layers of impact protection, effectively reduce the impact force, and provide high-strength protection for scooter body
- Easy Assembly& Portable Design: Gokart Kit is as easy to assemble as it is fun to ride! Easily attach and detach Ninebot S before and after riding. Please follow up the assembling steps in user manual. It can easily fit in most car trunks for transport
- Quality Assurance: Download the Segway app for a new rider tutorial, assembly instructions, fault reminder speed and more. Please refer to warranty information in product details below and contact us if you have any problems
The design is portable; you can fit it in the car trunk. The only problem is that you have to buy the Ninebot S or Segway miniPRO separately from this Go-Kart. The helmet is recommended to wear while driving.
Razor Dune Buggy
The Dune Buggy from Razor has a rough buggy look. This Ride-On comes with a 350-watt electric motor and 24V sealed lead acid battery pack, which gives it a speed of 9 mph.
The dune buggy has a variable speed, high torque, chain-driven motor, thumb trigger acceleration control and hand-operated rear disc brake. The Ride-On supports up to 120 lbs and is recommended for the ages eight and above.
- Compact kids dune buggy with powerful 350-watt electric motor. Reaches speeds of up to 9 mph.
- Assembled Dimensions: 41 inch x 26.5 inch x 17.5 inch
- 8-inch knobby pneumatic tires. Hand throttle and brake controls.
- Supports up to 120 pounds driver weight. For ages 8 and older.
- Requires no fuel to run. Battery life up to 40 mins.
The Dune Buggy Ride-On comes with 8-inch knobby pneumatic tires and the rear suspension to face all terrains. The Ride-On comes with a shoulder strap and bucket seat. The battery life is up 40 minutes.
A helmet is highly recommended while driving; parents are advised to supervise the kids until they learn properly. The Dune Buggy has a metal frame that is built to last for a long time.
Razor Dirt Quad ATV
This Dirt Quad Ride-On from Razor will be loved by your child because of its bike feel with the safety of four wheels. Best of off-road use, this ATV is recommended for kids of 8 years and above.
The 24v battery pack gives this vehicle a runtime of 40 minutes with a top speed of 8mph. The recommended weight limit is 120 lbs.
This Dirt Quad Ride-On has the racing feel; make sure that your kid can drive it correctly before they start racing with other kids. It is better to buy child protective gear for your kid, including gloves, knee pads, helmets. The table shows some main features of this Quad Ride-On.
The tires in this Quad Ride-On are big 13 inches, and the knobby rubber tires are filled with air which gives a feel of smooth driving on various routes.
The traction is impressive because of air-filled rubber tires, which make brakes stop quickly. This Quad has a weather-resistant body; the handlebar is adjustable according to your kid’s height. The materials used in the body are of the best quality. All these features make this vehicle durable and look attractive.
The brake system is good enough to save your kid from dangerous situations. The steering handle is manual control, and this can be found at the base of your kid’s navigation control while learning to drive in the future.
The Quad has a vertical space that you can use to carry the kid’s essentials. This Ride-On comes in three different colors: Black, Pink, and Camo, which are suitable for both girls and boys.
Radio Flyer Ultimate Go-Kart
If your kids love racing, this ultimate Go-Kart Ride-On is the best choice for them. This Go-Kart gives an authentic racing feel to your child. The kids love the exact Go-Kart design. The adjustable seat is suitable for kids between 3-8 years of age.
A seat belt is also provided for safety and comfort. This Go-Kart Ride-On is named the 2020 Parents Choice Recommended Award. The Go-Kart has three different speed modes, which are 2.5 mph, five mph, eight mph, which are controlled by parents; the weight limit is 81 lbs.
- HIGH-SPEED FUN: The Ultimate Go-Kart offers three forward-driving speed settings: 2.5, 5 and 8 MPH and single speed reverse (2.5 MPH). 24-volt battery and charger included.
- DRIFTING REAR TIRES: The combination of rubber traction on the front tires and the extra wide rear wheel slicks make this the ultimate drifting vehicle.
- AWARD WINNING GO-KART: The Ultimate Go-Kart has been named the 2020 Toy of the Year and won a 2020 Parents’ Choice Recommended Award.
- SAFETY FEATURES: The parent-controlled speed lock allows parents to control the driving speed. It also features a seat belt and a racing flag for increased visibility.
- ADJUSTABLE SEAT: The tool-free quick unlock lever allows the seat to easily adjust so this go-kart can grow with your child from ages 3 to 8 years.
An emergency braking system is provided in this Ride On, which can be used when the kid is about to crash or hit something. For more safety for your kid, it is better to use a helmet when riding the G-Kart. Front tires are smaller than rear tires, which come with rubber traction. The rear tires are extra wide, which makes this vehicle drift ultimately.
This Go-Kart Ride-On is built on the racing standards for the kids, and it includes a racing flag that can be seen from far because of its bright colors. Its frame is built like it will keep your child in the Ride On while driving. The vehicle comes in only Red color with white and black contrast.
Kidzone Powerful Team 7 Eva Treaded Tires ATV
This ATV Ride-On by Kidzone has the looks of an absolute beast. This Ride-On is amazing in overland activities and can smoothly run through many different landscapes, including concrete, grass, hills, tarmac, and slopes.
The Ride-On body is made of premium quality eco-friendly plastic, making it lightweight and sturdy for long-term enjoyment. The one-seater Ride-On comes with four big knobby EVA tires, which come with a wear-resistant spring suspension.
The wheels are explosion-proof and shock-absorbing, which ensures smooth driving on different terrains. The table below shows some more features.
This ATV Ride-On comes with two-speed modes with two 55 watt motors. One is 3.7 mph and the other 6.2 mph, which parents control. It is recommended for the parent to buy at least a helmet for their kid. Full protective gear can opt if your child is early days of training.
The battery is fully charged in 8-12 hours. This ATV Ride-On has quite a few entertainment options which can cheer up your kid. The vehicle comes in black body color with different color belts on the steering.
Power Wheels Jeep Wrangler
Power Wheels is the best brand that offers a lot of models of Ride-On cars for younger kids. This Power Wheels Jeep Wrangler has an attractive jeep look with different colors, which kids love.
It is a 12V Ride-On having a top speed of 5 mph. This vehicle has the reverse option with a top speed of 2.4 mph. The weight limit of 130 lbs is recommended for the ages of 3-7 years.
- Ride-on vehicle with Hot Wheels colors & graphics, flashy “chrome” wheels & accents
- Drives on hard surfaces and grass at 2.5 and 5 mph (4 and 8 km/h) max. forward; 2.5 mph (4 km/h) max. reverse
- Power-Lock Brakes and parent-controlled, high-speed lockout for beginners
- Motor sounds & revvin’ tunes, roomy rear storage area (Requires 3 AA batteries for motor sounds/pretend radio)
- For kids ages 3-7 years, max. weight 130 lb. (59 kg), seats 2
This Power Wheel has a realistic build, and the door can open and close; you can drive this vehicle on hard surfaces and grass. The Power Wheels Jeep Wrangler has plastic tires.
The Power Wheels body is built from durable plastic so that it can last longer. This Power Wheel can accommodate two kids. It comes with the Power Wheels warranty, so you do not have to worry about the malfunction repair for one year.
Buyer’s Guide for Fastest Power Wheels/Ride-Ons
Power Wheels/Ride-On toys can go up to the speed of 20 mph. The kids love the Fast Ride-On toys; with these toys, they can enjoy and win the races with other kids.
The Ride-On toys from different brands like Fit Right, Razor, Kidtrax, Power Wheels offer the fastest Ride-On toys recommended for kids from 3-15 years.
The ten Fastest Ride-On toys have motors up to 1000 watts and the battery pack up to 48V based on the model and brand. Choose one from these if your kids love racing. The protective gear is recommended for some of the Ride-Ons.